Union Pacific Railroad Double Track Projects
* Over 11,000 feet of pipe bored and tunneled from 36" to 86"
* Project ran from Las Cruces New Mexico to Yuma Arizona and parts of Texas.
San Juan Chama East Valley Project, Albuquerque NM:
* Installed over 1,000 ft. of 86" steel casing for 72" water line.
* Worked in depths ranging from 20 -40 ft. deep.
Artcraft Westport 52 inch liner plate project.
* 600 Ft. of 52" liner plate installed under interstate 10.
* Achieved accurate line and grade project completed in 30 days.